Collecting Personal Information
ABL collects only personal information necessary for the Bank to conduct its business operation. The Bank obtains information from the following sources:
- Information received when you register to use this service
- Information received when request to GO LIVE
- Information received when you provide us with feedback or raise a support ticket
- Information authorized by clients to us, to resolve their queries or review their online transactions with us
Using Client’s Information
The Bank may use personally identifiable data collected through https://developer.abl.com/abl-api/live/ to:
- Developing and improving our products and services
- Contact Users/Clients regarding products and services offered by Allied Bank Limited
- Managing the contractual relationship between ABL and you under the relevant terms and conditions
- Enhance Users’ experience
- For research regarding the effectiveness of the Developer Portal, Advertising and sales efforts.
- Detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services
Maintaining Client’s Information
ABL recognizes that the proper use and safeguarding of personal information is an important social responsibility. As such, ABL makes every effort to ensure that customers’ personal information is properly used and safeguarded with diligence standard security measures.
Protecting Client’s Information
The Bank stores and manages client’s personal information, endeavouring to keep it current and accurate, whilst employing appropriate security measures and safeguards to prevent data leakages. ABL also maintains necessary supervision and oversight of resources deployed on https://developer.abl.com/abl-api/live/ who handle personal information
Disclosure to Third Parties
ABL does NOT disclose personal information to third parties without the customer’s consent, unless compelled by law to do so.
The Security of your information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or the method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.